CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Old man Time

so. I have so many to do lists running through my head it's becoming a jumble of lkafk;jasdfyhioawerhk. Seeing daylight and people have become secondary to my headless chicken routine.

This weekend, I have to go over Beloved, East of Eden and 100 years, learn me some physics, history and go golfing- a lot.

To go to chem review? or not to go to chem review? and for that matter, church on friday, or no church on friday?

I am currently reading a book called The Question of God where this guy (Nicholi) puts C.S. Lewis and Freud's arguments for god/against god- and what that entails next to each other. You can definitely tell Nicholi's a psych proffessor. Ever since Wetmore, I can't take Freud seriously. some of Lewis' arguements are sound. someof them, i don't think are. Sometimes it's an interesting read.. sometimes it feels like I'm reading a damn TOK paper.

That math paper today came up behind me when I had accidentally dropped the soap and raped me hard up the ass.

hopefully I make State. really really. but that means sucking it up, two putts, one chips, and not hitting it behind trees or into that lake on that one hole, or whatever.

Here's to flying through, and no zits before prom.

see you at the end.

2 comments:

Rabah said...

if i play golf, i want to hit it into the lake on purpose. it'd be exciting to see what part it'd land in.

Anonymous said...

^ reminds me of kramer and hitting golf balls into whale blowholes..