CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Like he said.

Ildae told me sometimes we just gotta sit around and drink water with our friends. except it was four pumps of that syrup with ice and probably milk... which I think the guy charged me for the wrong drink... because it's a dollar more expensive than yesterday.

Funny how i've gone to starbucks... 5..? times since may started. I feel like Tests are melting my brains into goop and that's why i need my iced chai that's SUPPOSED to cost me 2.47 to keep that goop from sloshing out of my ears.

Lit Magazine came out today.. cop one if you want to.

I have a(n almost) blank page (it has two blue splotches. what can I do here?

I shoudl probably study for history huh.

I'm ready for it. but not read for that.

I don't understand how people can unmix their emotions. they're happy. or their sad. but never both. The want to. Or they don't. but never both. me.. I'm always both. at elast usually always.

I feel like aroudn this time of year I always feel like I need to be published.. or taking steps to get published... or else I'm wasting time.. and it's always aroudn this time of year I realise how much the people I've been aroudn for the past school year have influenced me.

I gotta do me some Ray Chandler.

last improv show? anyone? anyone?

0 comments: