CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I won't worry my life away

I got some graduation bling, two days?

My sisters are coming in tomorrow

Rusty Mason is coming into town on the 5th of August.. er.. rather I get to see him on the 5th of August. :o) Last time I saw Big Rustic was August 19th 2005

No more Korea drama.

Watermelon is Goooooood, and right now that kimchi smell is permeating the house (b/c my mom is making it).. which is, in a disgusting way, really appetizing.

I have a person (or two) I know going to my school next year

I'm in my summer groove alread

If you didn't know, the title is Jason Mraz style.

1 comments:

Misha said...

I am so JEALOUS. Why does rusty get to see everyone?!?!

III want to see jessica.

anyhoo...you're right about watermelon being GOOOOOD.