CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 22, 2006

I've been talking about Rabah a lot I know.

But that's what happens when you hang out with someone a lot. we decided one of her south african friends from camp and I are two parts to the same soul... because apparantly I tell her and ask her the same stuff he does. we are not 'soul mates' as in meant for each other, but.. we are the same person.. except he's south african, muslim, and likes hats, and I'm korean, christian, and likes-hats-but-thinks-they're-too-trendy-to-wear.

and by that i mean I think some of the really cool hats are way too catchy for me, and I kinda like to express personality through clothing through colors.

but really. I've always wondered whether there was someone in the world in a completely different environment that acts the way I do, and talks the way I do, just in their own language. I think there is. Have you found You yet?

I apparantly march to the beat of my own drummer. That's good that people think so, because sometimes I'm afraid to look ridiculous, so then I get more obnoxious and try to make myself un-selfconscious.

I played soccer yesterday for the first time in years, I'm not BAD at playing D, and I saw a lot of old faces form the korean church network that I haven't seen for years.

Tuesday's coming did you bring your coat?

It's time to smile.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

Maybe when you're away from me for that long, you'll find Me. :)