CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 29, 2006

If you could only see how blue her eyes could be...

I watched Garden State again. It's one of those movies you have to watch at night, or else it doesn't have that magic to it.

Kinda like how Nick Drake sounds better at night.

My sisters left today. It always seems so empty when they leave... with voids of silence.

I'm a needless worrier. I worried before I went to SSP last year, and this year I'm worrying (probably needlessly) about College and Korea. maybe I should have chosen Northwestern? but I don't think so. I can't think like that already.. it's too late for it anyway.

Why is it that lighter colored eyes are so striking? No one says 'if you could only see how brown her eyes were...' or... 'those are some pretty intense black eyes' we blackies (and brownies) got played.

Why is it that people always want what's hardest to obtain? The asians... who definitely tan easily like the white porcelain skin, and the females go to all extents to get it.. where as the caucasians... who definitely can keep their white procelain skin want the tan glow? On that note.. at the rate I'm tanning (while wearing a lot of sunscreen I might add) I'm going to be wrinkly and 60 by the time I'm 40.

but screw that. While I'm here, I'm gonna play soccer with the church kids, hopefully play some disc on wednesdays after tea and crumpets, and get some golf action on... and probably get browner by the day.

1 comments:

Misha said...

i remember watching garden state with you...=`(