CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Oh....

There's something that makes me smile about listening to old pop punk- like the Starting line's cover of JLo's I'm real.. or old NFG. it's like chick flicks.. they're just feel good songs... and according to some, simply 'bad ' music.. but... earlier pop punk makes me happy.

it's becoming real like the tome (or t-ohm) of cracking some ap action sititng in front of me. I suck at teh physics. really. really.

I had fun bowling on friday... I actually got up in the 80's .. wow. jessica's getting better. my bowl form is perfect.. better than anyone's you know.

I'm dipping my toe into tomorrow.. and I can't say I like it. May is going to be dreadful... and my pores are planning a revolt and festering. that sounds so disgusting.

apparantly yearbooks 'come out' on friday. which means they're planning on ripping us off for another dollar. Funny. hopefully it's good.. i think i'm in quite a few pictures- all taken courtesy of tyler gurerro. really. that kid is liek the yearbook person. I don't know why i'm talking about this.. but that just means we're close. and I'm dreading it and ready to jump f orward anyway.

I really suck at returning things on time... especially to libraries.

My heart feels heavy.. and I don't know why... it's not in like a cholesterol sense.. but more of a life universe and everythign type of way.

I love books.. but at the same time I hate reading good ones. like puliter prize winning books. it's very bittersweet. I'm being hard on myself. and really.. I feel like a dogfish is chasing me.

Lit magazine is at the press right now. I'm exciited. my piece is first. which hopefully give a good impression for the magazine over all. We've got it all. Lei wrote a piece based on a chinese proverb, Young gave us an excert from his book, Rabah gives us a scene of amazingness. Sara- dialogue, Rose- bloody daydreams, Me-change, there's more stuff, and the art throughout is generally amazing. hopefully that'll come out this week.

Time to cracker down.

Edit: apparantly L&S college at Berk doesn't take AP credit after you've been accepted. so I dont' even know why i'm trying at all.. ugh.

"Tell all my friends I'm dead...
it won't belong before you forget my name..."

1 comments:

Rabah said...

we should just tell them we've all died..and then they can't expect us to take the ib exams..and the whole thing would pass by, and we'd get up from our pseudo-deadness and move on.

no, i take that back, that sounded horrific. like revolting and festering. lots of nasty words are ushering may in. that's happy.

i really suck at doing anything on time. forget library books. how about college stuff? :o that's supposed to be a horrified look. i horrify myself.

my heart feels like it stretched all the way to the right side of my body and then got heavy. maybe that's what's causing the heartburn.

you are being hard on yourself. i wish i could tell you how not to be, but i'm trying to figure out the same thing. i think it's just good that you actually realize you are giving yourself a hard time.