CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 20, 2006

different

I hung out with josh and nick today.. it was.. refreshing.. and you could only kinda tell i was the odd (wo)man out. probably because I don't understand WOW.

We're checked out kids... and not in a 'hey baby' type checked out as in DONE... go to my links and refer to Rabah's post 'Check' for specifics.

two days ago, I was driving down I225, and this guy on a motorsyle, doing about 80, passes me, looks back at me, pops a wheelie going 80, stays like that for about 150 yards, and then looks back again at me. show off.. and he's going to kill himself.. I never was able to do a wheelie on my bike.

tomorrow's Prom. it's a little bittersweet, but, hey i'm excited (doesn't seem like it's tomorrow) vamos a bailar amigos!

" I was been told, you'll never grow old, if you live your life too fast.
But I don't need to rest, I'm not old and tired, but I've been through fire and I've seen enough,
and I might never be the same again, but have you seen my friends, they're just the same.
Well come on, well come on, hon' get up and dance with me yeah.
Well no more, well no more blue days and lonely years. "

2 comments:

Special K said...

Yay we are checked out.

And no tomorrow I get to work. No one to go to prom with. Woo hoo senior prom!!!!!!

Rabah said...

wat song is that?

i'm not exaclty checked out yet....:( didn't realize i had to have a post-grad signature. ah, well. i'm still checked out at heart...i think.