CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Because It's Usually about You

Kaile has always kept me writing. whether it was reluctantly on my part or just from the inspiration, she's been a part of it always. I guess this post is because of her's on xanga... well part of it is... she made me want to write something.

Tonight's been wierd. I said goodbye to Zuk and Hawley and C. and you know, well, I know i'll see them again.. but I feel like I"ll see them from different eyes next time. it's not going to be the same. we'll have a separate relationship. I can't see me out of high school.... that grown up. I can't believe my mother is 50, and I can't believe we just graduated. seems like a sick joke to me.

I'm ready to keep doing things my way, and screw everybody else. but you know you influence me anyway.

I have this little doodle infront of me that I cut off of a chemistry worksheet when I was throwing stuff away. it is a picture of two UFO's beaming up a person holding a banana, being eaten (butt first) by a snake on a floating branch... with a giant toucan watching.. as well as a flock of red blood cells (or really far away UFOs) I'm going to keep it forever because it reminds me of Ian.. though, it IS in pencil.. and I hope it doens't fade away.

Tomorrow's going to be fun. just because there'll be good music and people I like. no scratch that.. people I love.

what is a jackalope? and how many exist?

and I was never good at goodbyes.

1 comments:

Special K said...

"-We can get together - once in a while, way the hell out in the middle a nowhere but...

Once in a while... every four fucking years?

If you can't fix it Jack, you gotta stand it.

For how long?

For as long as we can ride it."

<3

Let's write this summer... for old time's sake.