CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

it's a wrap!

it's funny how rabah and I of all people got addicted to starbucks... i think other than Yang, we were the least likely. but it happened. we recognize the workers, I think they recognize us, and they have to kick us out almost everynight. I've been hanging out with her a lot. we've been turning into each other... i think that's good for me... i dont' knwo how she feels abotu that.

I just have half a physics final and a history packet to do... and a blow off Creative writing period to go to. then i'm done.

AP chem was pretty easy.

it's sad that I dont' see everyone that I want to see anymore.

because i'm listening to it:

"excuse me but i think you made a mistake today.. you called me a chink today..
if you want use the proper racist term... dont' call me a chink... don't call me a chink..
better yet don't call me anything..."

this guy tried to pick us up today. it was really awkward and badly done. no points for creativity.

Ian's model pose is the best one i've seen yet. move over Top Model... Ian Nappier's coming through.

I done.

0 comments: