CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Goodbye Sky Harbor

I met up with ozzie today and got a free dinner out of it from all them crazy stanford kids getting a little cater action from Chevys.. otherwise.. the week's been pretty standard. That was a little taste from home. I'd forgotten how long it's been since i've seen him- since rabah's party in June. wow.

I've been hanging out with the kids on my floor a lot more.. late at night when we don't want to disturb the dustbunnies with our obnoxiousities- life is squinting-into-the-sunset-good right now.
I hung out kinda with the freshmen at my church yesterday- it was kinda cool.. but really obnoxious in the fact they know me less than even the people here... oh well... i guess that's what happens....

i should be figuring out my essay right now. erggghh..

I haven't walked and read in a long time. it's kind of refreshing- I get sucked in by the methodicalness of my footsteps.. yeah. :) I like books that pull me in.

i need to vacuum my room or learn how to work in here. it's really disturbing how my bed jsut calls to me... i never worked in my bedroom at home... i guess that may be why. the bed was never available for me to sleep in near my work... the word 'vacuum' looks really funny if you stare at it for a long time. like 'bluer'

should i climb into bed? perhaps. shoudl I do work? definitely yes.

everyone these days seem to be cat people more than dog people... weird.. maybe californians are jsut cat people too. maybe there's a big correlation.

0 comments: