CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Better in Black and White?

My mittens are sitting next to me and i feel like i'll never have the occasion to wear them.

I like hearing stories of how my friends' lives are getting better- they make me more optimistic.

I've been in a truthful mood lately- straight and blunt. I don't know if it's doing me any good or what, but i can understand myself and lay out my morals and my thought processes better i think. I think it's helping my relationships with people too and making me less of a manipulative, stereotypical female.

some guy on the street sullied the word 'beautiful' today. it's okay... all good things will be misused. people's park intrigues me, and yet i'm afraid to explore it closer.. perhaps with a friend.

my desk is a black hole.

and my posts are really random. that's okay..

oh i found a church. KCPC in SF is pretty awesome- the pastor sermons a little differently but it's interesting. I fell like i can really grow there versus flounder and doubt and judge as I attend.

I'm finding that people back home mean a lot to me. people here are great and a good change. but people at home understand. it's like- getting rid of an old easy chair because it's tattered and just time for it to go , and then realising as you sit in the new one that you miss it.

Change is when you realise something's the same but different.- Delirium said something like that. Things are changing- bring on the rain, the fork in the road, the wise crone or any of your other imagery of rebirth and change and it goes smack dab over the present right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think we're tattered? Sad.

Rabah said...

I don't know what to say except that change is most definitely when something's the same but different. Change is tiring. Me sleeps too much.

Jessica said...

i do'nt think you're tattered. i think you've been loved.