CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm being a girl today

sometimes I get urges to wear skirts for no reason. and I feel like I've worn tee shirts and jeans for so long that whenever i do end up wearing something a little nicer it's a big change for me. eh. oh well.. when have I ever outwardly cared what people think of me?

Yesterday I looked at the moon. and did aero-yoga. it was peaceful and nice. I want to get more flexible. it's really sad that I can't touch my toes- but in my defense even though my hammies are tight, my quads are not. but yes. that is one of my goals this year that I'm going to follow through on.

I love you I love you I love you.

oooh.. healing circles.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

loveyouloveyouloveyou, too.

i tried the healing circle at camp once. it didn't work out that well. but it was still nice.