CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm changing ever the same

I was reading the entirety of this blog the other night... and I haven't changed much in the past two years. jsut cycles of ups and downs. and then just now, I went back to my xanga and read an entry I put in on August 30th of 2003. It was a survey where you use the lyrics of one band to describe yourself. funny how those things haven't changed- and how Jimmy Eat World is still amazering.

Life is really confusing.

I change my mind. life is a cycle of ups and downs but each of those have their own ups and downs

"I will pray with the spirit and I will pray with the mind also; I will sing with the spirit and I will sing with the mind also." 1 corinth. 14:15

I really need to find myself a church.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

ups and downs that have their own ups and downs...now that's just plain cruel.

oi.