CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"You can't catch me, i'm the stinky Cheese man!"

Life has been moving by really fast. that conversation with Rabah six hours ago seems like days. I haven't seen my family in years, and I haven't been to a class for weeks. you know? it's just moving- mesmerizing like double dutch ropes and I'm trying to jump in.. drop those tricks and get spit back out again- but I think i tangle the ropes but the people spinning the ends just keep spinning anyway.

I think that's why i like movies so much. They slow me down. it's a moment in time where I can be sucked into something slower than my version of time.

don't you hate it when you think something you said was original- or at least not something you've come across in your lifetime if you're into the whole- nothing's original anymore- and then you re re-reading or re-watching something and you realise it's not yours. but theirs? ugh. I don't like that feeling makes me feel like a user- an old rag.

I want to write. but there hasn't been anything that i've caught or that has caught me. I should be writing my canterbury tales essay- which shouldn't be that bad.. i just have a block right now. oh well i have til friday.

I realised that I have to make other people happy or other people have to be happy for me to be happy myself or else i start worry abotu their unhappiness... I wish i didn't have to do that. Life would be so much easier if I didn't go out of my way to make things better.


three of my five paragraphs start with 'I' when did I get so ego centric? i guess that's what a blog is- talking about myself.

talk like a pirate day was reasonably sucessful- i got a lot better at it than the past three years.

I want life to slow down.

1 comments:

Special K said...

Let's inspire each other. Take that block.