CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 02, 2006

it's been over a year

My list of little joys is over due. I made it this morning as I looked at the construction over the glade.

  1. Late Night Conversations
  2. perfectly ripe bananas
  3. good noses
  4. random encounters
  5. climbing trees
  6. phone calls from home (or people who remind me of home)
  7. Streetlamps and the halo effect when we squint
  8. solitude
  9. Peach-Os
  10. The Word Beautiful
  11. Peeing after waiting a long time
  12. crevaces
i don't know what happened to my orange juice obsession since summer. It seems to have petered out... these days it's all about the grapefruit juice. strange- maye it's just because i don't really drink anything anymore. it's actually pretty bad for me. ugh.....

oh well.. I figured now's a good time to think about joys and the little things which make life worth living.

I realise I want to do way too much incollege just like i did in high school. Joyce was telling me i should only really have three extra curriculars-buuuut there's ballroom, church/biblestudy, Volunteering with middle schoolers, getting a job, a literary magazine on campus... and who knows what else I'll want to do.. maybe intermural disc at one point.. that's what... three more than i'm supposed to have. I dont' want to stretch myself thin but I really seriously want to do all of it. what shoudl i do? what's most important to me? I can't make that distinction right now. why can't there always be 29 horus in the day? ugh..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recently, I've been drinking mostly grapefruit juice with meals. It's good stuff.
I think there's a quiz bowl tournament up your way soon. If so, I'll track you down and say hi.

-your favorite non-asian