CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 04, 2006

my Feet are permanently black

I think Ballrooming barefoot and playing frisbee barefoot has ruined the 'prettiness' of my feet.

it's funny how when your fingers are cold, you can't type as fast.. actually..that's probably a given.. but still... it's obnoxious.

I had a weird dream last night about basically everything... somehow Bowles(the all guys dorm) turned into some sort of boarding school and we were waltzing and I was waltzing with some guy that Kyle hated but was still outwardly friendly to... though i have no idea what he looked like other than he was blonde... and well.. I don't know... it was weird.

I think my more melancholy in the morning than at night... why is it AT night and IN the morning or afternoon? i hate how english never makes sense. but yeah. i think i'm going to fulfill my plan of going to that yes, That tree and read in it.. god knows i have a lot of chaucer to read... and history for that matter.

I think since I've been here i've gotten a lot better at rambling.. I dont' know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.. but now I feel longwinded and like words aren't a big deal..i guess that means i'm getting over korea... which i was speaking korean to my parents yesterday.. and it sucks....

My desktop is a picture of Rabah. Makes me miss home and driving to see people.. and Chipotle... the one on Telegraph isn't open yet.. ergh.

Thank you to the person who left me a poem- it made me smile and I like smiling at things.

Life goes on.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

yes, it does. and i guess that's just how it's gonna be.

try different lotions. lotions might like draw out the color or something...like absorb it out of your foot or something. if it doesn't work, then i guess we should plan on getting pedicured when we meet up again...that's something we've never thought of doing!! although, that would be kinda nasty, if you held out that long with black feet...