CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"I'm here I'm now I'm ready"

My health needs to hold up for these last two weeks, and then it can go to hell if it wants to.

I have half of my Godot essay done, probably only because I made facebook inaccessible. I am listending to "last goodbye" "no one" and "apologize" on repeat.

What's a good unisex white elephant gift?

I told myself that I'd be done with Godot by 3:00am, and then I'd start on something- whatever will be more productive.

This is one of those everything posts

I miss my Rabsies.

Should have done more work this weekend. should have gotten rid of facebook earlier.

when Friday afternoon comes, I'm going to be ecstatic.

I can't decide if I like the new Alicia Keys song or not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

godot is the bomb shit