CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

"No one else will have me like you do..."

There are somethings that are worth looking forward to. Namely, seeing old friends. I suppose I should be more specific than that. Seeing old friend you know have missed you too. Rabah comes home in one day.

I'm looking at internships in SF right now.. and I have to say that well.. I'm pretty unqualified for most of them. pretty damn unqualified. I suppose this is where I start to take a whole bunch of marketing, and econ classes, and hope that at the end of the next two? one and a half? years I'm going to know enough.. or seem like I know enough to get some sort payment. I got really indignant when my doctor was like.. you're majoring in English... oh.

Probably shouldn't even be doing that. C+ in Shakespeare. daaaamn. Why do teachers and GSI's count so much for what my final grade ends up as? I can't even retake it to replace that grade. on the other hand, a good solid A in modern Brit/American lit. oofta. I'm a (not so) secret grade whore.

what am I doing with my life?

1 comments:

Rabah said...

who knows, but at least you're doing it with me now!!! YEAYYYY HOMEEEEEEE.