CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

I just wasted 1.5 hours on Youtube

granted.. i DID read all of "much ado about nothing," "measure for measure" and "Antony and Cleopatra" I think my worst fear about this shakespeare test is memorizing all the freakin dramatis personae for each play. oofta. .. and publication dates...

I have a bad feeling that all of history is going to be left for that 6 hour block between the Shakes and the History final. I can't let myself do that. I can't let myself get youtube distracted, wikipedia distracted or anything else distracted. Thank you for everyone who has in the past changed my facebook password for me to keep me from getting facebook distracted.

AJ and I are gonna go hit up the DOGHOUSE this Saturday just to celebrate the end of all things.

first I have to get through all the things.

I know I said before that if my health held out until last monday... but please please please please... after Saturday. last extension, health I promise.

My first two finals were... ehhhh.... pretty good except for the fact that on each, one of the essays is pretty crappy. I should have re-read to the lighthouse... A- are good. i think.

It snuck up on me, only 8 days until rabah comes back, and well. i'm sort of getting used to the idea of going home in four. FOUR days eesh.

No nap tomorrow Jessica. and I MEAN it... do I call myself Jessica in my head? I think I just refer to the universal "Hey you"

home home home. Podiatrist :X hopefully s/he can give me magical healing powers that i haven't had for the past .. er... 4.5 months. and so I can go snowoarding! and i can Dance! and I can do EVERYTHING

Wishful thinking. Must focus.

0 comments: