CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

alex is making Christmas Cookies

I want to go to his place and eat them.. but nooo.. i have two finals tomorrow.

I should start studying/reading for Shakespeare... i don't know if that's going to happen. I realise I need about a 99% (hahh) in spanish and a 92%ish in 45c. I feel like I can do the identifications/short answers alright for both. but essays are going to be quite shoddy. quite quite shoddy.

I don't know, there's this part of my brain that doesn't want to think about essays anymore (I blame last week) or that's forgotten completely about to the lighthouse. I really hope the text specific essay is on elliot... or beckett. because I'd be kinda screwed if it weren't.

its a good thing Janet took facebook away from me again.

I wish my notes were better.

Next semester, I'm going to read everything. and take good notes- instead of zoning out. I do that too much.

to sleep by 1:00am seems a luxury.

0 comments: