CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

"...and nothing changes"

Back in Berkeley, wasted the four hours that I've been here (see heading- which I bet Kaile is the only who knows what song/band that v. general statement refers to- or when I started to use "v.").

I think the prospect of work has me clearly unmotivated to do anything productive.

My feet are Icy.

I've been thinking recently about writing. And contacting my old teachers. but more so about writing and why I haven't done it in so long. I think it's because I'm being whiny. and I'm sick of writing whiny stories. I'm gonna fix it.

Before I take someone I've missed a lot into a lung crushing hug, I like to stare at them and make sure that they're really standing there. really really. I don't like to let go. Recently I've been slightly obsessed with this secret language of sleep online test thing. I think it's interesting. (I'm a bubble blower, or a colon) One of the questions is "what do you find most unsettling" and one of the choices is "people who hug too long" I'm definitely one of those people. But there's something satisfying in a good hug- Like this person knows how to squeeze all the bad chi out of you... not that i know anything about chi.

There's only 20 days left before my semester is complete. I'm scared.

I didn't get to see Kaile, and Kevin is leaving tomorrow for Arizona.

"Goodnight ladies, goodnight."

1 comments:

Special K said...

"I feel my insecurities, are haunting me like ghosts, this sinking quicksand. And then with thunderous praise and lofty adoration, a second passes by, yet nothing changes. I hate my skin, this grave I'm standing in. Another change of years, and I wish I wasn't here.

A year goes by and I'm staring at my watch again, and I dig deep this time, for something greater than I've ever been, life to ancient wineskins. And I was blind but now I see."

I never see anyone when I'm in CO anymore. I guess it's because I either hang out at bars or drive around smoking. It really narrows down who wants to spend time with me. My decision of course.

I'll be back December 14th until January 22nd. Let's plan some Ki and Ji Hi time. I'm thinking... a few FiF CDs and some Chipotle?

<3