CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

I miss studying with Elana

Need to get this last essay out. It'll get done. Only 7 days until I'm home again. what a scary thought. I'm halfway done with Sophomore year.

I'm eating chocolate covered sunflower seeds from Russia. And drinking coke.

Rabah meter: 12 days- on that note.. birthday present? oofta

Finals are coming... Things I never managed to read (yes, I <3 lists, deal with it)
- Their eyes were watching god
- Wide Sargasso Sea
- Wallace Stevens
- should re-read Quentin/section IV of Sound and the Fury
- All of Bakewell
- All of Sourcebook (though I suppose I can pick and choose based on the prompts)
- Antony and Cleopatra
- Measure for Measure
- Much Ado about Nothing

I think.. I should start reading for this now.... hopefully I'm motivated enough to do that. I need to find a good reading spot (where I don't fall asleep) I think outside would be nice... except i don't have any music to drown out distracting conversations.

I think my Godot paper went well. and this paper will go well.. as long as I freakin finish it. It's just that Damn Shakespeare paper. hopefully she likes it well enough to give me a B and I can rock the final... so basically I can get (hopefully) a B+... stupid grades. They make me worry.

somewhere in the past three weeks I've cultivated an appreciation for R&B... strange.

1 comments:

hg said...

good luck on finals! huzzah!