CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A little bit of joy in my life

Previous list from May 2007, can be found here

Every 6 months I try to create a list of things that bring me joy. I haven't thought about this one. I'm giving myself 10 minutes

1. GChat with Rabah
2. Lindy with AJ
3. Hugs. Big ones
4. Rubal's Aloo Parantha
5. Naps in Hearst
6. Late Night Conversations
7. Naps
8. "23" by Jimmy Eat World
9. Dance parties
10. Awkward moments
11. Falling asleep at Ben and Jaime's
12. Hearing the Street cleaners int he early mornings.
13. cancelled meetings
14. waking up and seeing Rubal's cute feet.
15. baking with David/falling asleep while waiting for things to bake at David's
16. Chocolate and spanish studying with Elana

Funny how so much of this list revolves around sleep, and waking up. I DO get to see Rabah before Christmas dafalkdfa I'm so excited. Probably won't get to do much more than hug her and watch her pack, but still. it's concrete. It's been 21 long miserly weeks without my family and my Boo Boo.

time to write a Spanish essay.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

aHHHHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA someone or thing nodded down on us!!!! YAAYYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY i'll try to pack before then. i want to be done with things and have time to think. and be with YOUUUUUUUlfeoisjvkc