CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

only 28 hours left!

And I also think my voice may be getting slightly better. though maybe that's because the most I've talked today is like 5 minutes. Must call the faculty club now.

I think I should be worried about this paper. i think I shouldn't be worried about a lot of other things I'm worried about and I should be worrying about this. but Oh well.

I think it's time for my list of Thanksgiving. I think I'll add as i go:

1. God- for being there even when I forget about him and use him for my own purposes
2. Rabah- Because without you I don't think I could have held this semester together at all. I'm not even counting down the hours til i get home... I'm counting down the hours until i get to YOU.
3. My Family- for not getting annoyed at my AWOL status. And for raising me "right" (if i can say that)
4. Eric- who often fixes my sense of wanderlust with his random popping ups
5. AJ- my late night friend and confidante
6. Dan, Sharla, Donovan, Dianna, David, Cindy and Lyell, for looking out for me
7. My Class at Fic- because they're uniquely a unit, and oh so cute.
8. Alex- for being motherly and a poo-face all at the same time.

0 comments: