CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 05, 2007

apparently sleep deprivation inhibits your ability to heal

i dont' know why i'm blogging right now. I'm in that unresponsive phase where I'm not productive (i have an essay due tomorrow), and I can't make myself because sadsflakjadsfsa.

I fell asleep at the ballroom apartments last night doing work. I dreamed i was crying in my sleep, and apparently I was also whimpering in real life. Rubal tells me the same. apparently I talk in my sleep.

I need to get away from all of this. but the sad thing is, is that when I go home, skype insures that I can't get away. It does. damn the internet.

I used to hold onto God and doing well in Ballroom as the two things to keep me going, now I'm just down to one. I guess that's what God's there for isn't it? My toe injury came back. probably no more privates. cherry on top.

I think life is slipping out my window.

Necesito hacer demasiado, pero no se como voy a hacerlo. pienso que es imposible para sola una persona. no me gusta lo que hice ayer al modo de email. dame vida hoy por favor. dame felicidades.

"to die, to sleep,
no more, and by a sleep to say we end
the heartache and the thousand natural shocks
that flesh is heir to..."

2 comments:

Special K said...

That's very, very strange. I apparently was sobbing in my dream the other night and woke up crying/whimpering. Katherine (my roommate) also informed me that I've been talking in my sleep. Perhaps we have some psychic connection? Hmmmm?

Sorry to hear about the toe injury. I know how that goes. I'm still doing physical therapy for my foot. Apparently I aggravated the metal rods. Oops.

Get on google talk. I miss you.

Rabah said...

i talk in my sleep, too. no one's ever understood it. don't really want them to. the might start asking questions..

we need agetaway