CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Waking up early = sleeepy jessica

maybe i should have just gone to bed earlier like i had planned. but it's worth being distracted sometimes i guess.

i need more hours in the day so i can both sleep longer and have time to read books that i want to read - i thought i was goingto be caught up by now... but i'm not.

i think this is the point where i start cramming way more in than i should into my days and then suddenly- WHAPAM! it's christmas break.

i Really like the Yoshimi Battles te Pink Robots Album by the flaming lips. I think it's amazering.

I took off word verification because i think taifur complained about it a long time ago. i don't think i'm that bothered by ads.

To not falling asleep in class!

4 comments:

Special K said...

How do you turn off word verification? I'm working on transporting all my blogs onto my blogspot and it's driving me crazy.

Not much has changed since 8th grade eh?

Rabah said...

Waking up early = Rabah who goes back to sleeeeeep.

The Blog said...

Really? I didn't realize "Waking up early" and "sleepy jessica" were mathematically equivalent...

Jessica said...

send it to me