CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

okay....

I think more and more i'm finding i like candid shots. or shots of people that they dont' know you're taking of them. you get more personality that way. I smile the same in all pictures.. there's no difference... just teeth.. and squintier eyes.

everytime i want a change i go to my hair. i have bangs again. maybe in a couple of weeks.. it'll be short again.

i think more and more we're collectively responding to the fact that things'll never be the same again. and moving more and more towards the direction of being okay with that.

i went into two book stores yesterday looking for The Picture of Dorian Gray- I left with Bluebeard (which i lost before with a doodle sidney gave me grr) from the first one, and Infinite Jest from the second. i'm cycling back into my spending money phase. - i still need/want that oscar wilde book. i always tell myself.. at least you're saving money because they're used books and you could have bought the new ones and wasted ten more bucks.. or five more.. or whatever. I think books are a good thing to spend money on.

Faery Queene takes up too much of my brain power. it exhausts me.

but at least i'm getting back into the swing of school. yeah. school's swinging again.

"the world we loved forever gone....we're only just as happy as everyone else seems to be..."

1 comments:

Rabah said...

I've always loved that spelling...Faery.

Candid shots are wonderful. I only like candid shots of myself.

I take condid shots of old couples. I think they're charming.

I dunno if I'm gonna be okay with things never being the same. But what is, is. I can't deny that.

I love that quote...what's it from? Makes me feel like I was a part of some secret club...one that doesn't meet anymore but that's still top-secretly wonderful. :)