CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 08, 2006

letter to myself

Dear Jess,

There are a couple of things you need to learn:
1. YOU WERE NEVER CAPABLE OF A THIRTY MINUTE NAP- what makes you think that you are now?- you don't have two hours.
2. History takes a lot longer to read than you think it does. start reading earlier in the week.
3. Essays written at the last minute are always worse than essays written beforehand with time to EDIT.
4. even if you feel sleepy, learn to get over it and keep working.

Love,
Jessica

EDIT (5:18 am): P.S. This is the worst essay you've written in about three years. nice going dip shit.

sorry i'm just procrastinating- time to chase myself in circles frantically.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

Dear Jessica,
There are three things you need to know:
1. READ. Read whatever you're supposed to right now. READ IT.
2. I miss you.
3. I love you.

Love,
Rabah

ps. I'm chasing myself in pentagons. It sucks. I'm not good with odd numbers.