CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I've been studying for the past six hours straight.. you shoudl be proud.

so.. i'm taking a break from my info intake of the day. I often feel like sundays are my most productive days of the week. probably true.

I need to not eat as much junkfood as I have been recently... currently on my desk are a box of cinnamon toast crunch, a box of teddy grahams (cinnamon), and a bag of pita chips (organic) i think it's amusing how around here most of the junk food they sell on campus is organic or 'all natural' my mom would be happy.

my sister just told me she doesn't know what i'm doing in college and that i have weird friends and seem to be doing weird things.. hah. it's true. but i like it. it's my experience.

I'm in a listy mood.. bear (is that the right form of bear?) with me- I have swung back into reading with full force- currently in my bag is: dubliners (almost done), faerie Queene (book III seems to be much better than Book I), the picture of dorian gray (not yet started), bluebeard, and hapworth 16 1924 (which surprisingly i haven't finished yet)..oy. more and more i'm thinking english major.

it's weird thinking i just breezed through half a century's worth of history for turkey and Iran and am now at the seventies. maybe i should go back and breeze slower. easy mac first.

my screen is super dusty.

this was a pretty pointless post.

1 comments:

Rabah said...

no point is postless.

erm. or something like that.

i am proud. you make me wanna study all night. almost.