CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Xanga-esque post.

For you unbelievers... which is pretty much everyone.

"Reason. It is no more reliable a tool than instinct, myth or Dream. They are exploring and creating, defining and dissecting."
"Do they think that they can impale the soul of [an ape] on their knives? that if they cut deep enough they can extract its dreams naked and writhing and screaming from its heads. Reason is a flawed tool at best."

I think Brief Lives is my favorite of all the Sandmans. That's where that ^ came from. One of my favorite parts is looking at Dave McKeans artwork inbetween the chapters. It's very... Dangeresque III. i dont' know what I meant by that.

I'm ready for a new day to start.

I beat minesweeper.

Because feeding the soul is more important than feeding the body.

0 comments: