CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

That thing that lets you know time is happening.

Ian needs to give me back all my Sandmans... because they're amazing- and I want to read them again. Maybe it's time for a trip to Borders. People complain about the chains, that they're too corporate or whatever.. yeah small bookstores are nice.. but sometimes if they're really empty you get stared at for sitting down and reading something you didn't buy.

I need to stop watching home improvement shows like Devine Design, While you were out, Get Color! and so on... I've recently taken to thinking about paint colors and building armoires.

It feels like summer- not helping the lazy.. lets-play-minesweeper-and-not-do-work phase. hopefully it stays atleast through saturday.. where I can golf my butt off against other girls from other schools all of whom seem to be a lot better than me, or a lot worse.

Thursday's going to be fun. Physics test, math quiz, english essay? good thing there's not chemistry too.

At the beginning of the year.. Alliy and I put something like ' we're gonna be best friends' in the Key CLub flyer, and now, with Lit club.. our posters, lets just say are going to be amazing. I love going through with ridiculous ideas.

Facebook mixing with highschool facebook- bad idea.. gonna lower the quality of facebook as a online thingy. turn it into a myspace type thing.

I can't take it anymore. the obnoxiousities of Calculus class (and of not calculus class) and loud offensive statements. I jsut don't feel like playing a long and laughing anymore. Just not in the mood.

in a little bit of Rabah style:
14 days until the end of a two day week.
30 days until the "dear jessica, we love/hate you" letters start coming in.
45 days until my mom's birfday.. and 45 until mine.
88 days until one of those freeze frame jump into the air moments because High School is DONE!!!!

2 comments:

Rabah said...

yeah, i dunno why, but i can't bring myself to go along with the movements of being at school and rambling on about pointless things with people for no reason. sure, those conversations usually make the day go faster, but they're just not...relevant anymore. it's quite draining just trying to stay focused on DOING something productive.

i've always wanted to do the take-a-flying-leap-off-the-stairs-when-school-ends thing. but i'd be afraid of crashing and cracking my skull or something, basically making the whole year a waste.

Kelsey said...

It feels like summer for me too. Especially with all that nice, lovely weather we've been having. I'm definitely in that lets-play mindsweeper-and-not-do-work phase, except for me it's spider solitaire. And reading blogs when i should be doing history homework phase. Which I should get back to :(. Tomorrow will suck, huh. Except I don't have the physics test.
Thanks again for the Rent CDs, btw!