CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

cycles

I guess its back to square three.

Sometimes I just want to yell at people to get all my frustration out. Though, I think i'd be without friends or tact then. and really doesn't help anyone out. I'm too... non-apathetic, no matter how hard I try not to be.

I'm not mopey. Time is just molasses-ing along through the week, and at the same time moving at Mach 3. Its that teenage uselessness coming into play.

I'm having troubles coming up with words with meaning. All I can think to do lately is steal from people better than me.

Sweat blood and tears- that's what made me the way I am today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UR MISSIN ONE OTHER BODILY FLUID LOLZ LOLZ ROFLMAOLZ

Anonymous said...

So is "square three" code for "third base"?

Anonymous said...

i wish