CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lethargy

thanks to Foote, I have now heard 'Here comes the Sun' and 'Ruby Tuesday' among others that I had never listened to before and should have.

It's wierd looking at job aplications. makes me feel old.

Reading "Uncle WIggily in Connecticut" makes me sad. I hope I never turn into that.

Blargh.. for old times sake
I feel like I've changed a lot since that time a year ago... not even so long. we all have. It's natural for me to have that dent between my eyes now, a cowlick in my hair from pulling at it, and a crick in my shoulder from hunching over. I don't smile as much as I used to and I tried to talk to my parents abotu politics.. great idea Jessica.

I used to be talky and smiley... what happened?

and Nick.. do send/burn me something good by Pelican.

I'm going to go commandeer Hollen's beach house.

I bought a dress yesterday and a straightener. the dress is marylin monroe-y and the straightener is pretty amazing.

Janet Comes Home (almost) tomorrow. :)

1 comments:

Special K said...

You'd never heard 'Here Comes the Sun'?!?! I had no idea.

You're applying for a job? Well I'll be damned. Where at?

We all have our highs and lows. Some lows just happen to sink lower and last longer than normal. Don't you worry your pretty little face over it.

Speaking of not worrying, don't. Seriously. For your own good. Everything is under control.

We've almost done it. 6 years ago I never thought we'd see these next few months.

Don't worry. I love you.