CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

We're gonna fight the Eskimos next, you know that?

I'm pretty proud of what i've gotten done over the beginning of spring break. I finished a scholarship application, cleaned out my car (god knows i needed to do that) that was pretty gross. I no longer have lemonade all over my cds, nor am I able to live in my car anymore- all my food and clothes aren't in there anymore. I actually put my golf balls in a box so they don't roll around... someone should be proud. My room is next... both "my" rooms if I look around me right now. I'm leaving hanging out for tomorrow and Friday and Saturday and Sunday. hopefully I'll finish almost everything tonight.

I watched Crash yesterday for the first time. I almost cried at the part Don Cheadle(sp) got pwned by his mom. Just like East of Eden when Adam gets pwned by his mom(well step mom). It was okay overall. I thought that they did a good connecting job.. but some of the characters weren't developed very well.

you know.. I haven't colored with crayons in a long time.. I think I'm going to start that again.

I think April 14th is going to be a good day. IB Art exam/display, the big 18, my mom's turning 50, Lit Magazine submissions are due... speaking of which I should prostitute that more.

A week is actually a short time. a really short time. I find out from a lot of school tomorrow and the day after if they like me or not. So far.. I am loved.

I really feel like dancing... or sitting with people talking about nothing. I think those are the best times.. when we talk about nothing.

I'm glad my mom tells me stories about herself, and her parents, and her grandparents and so on. I feel like I know them better. I never knew my family was interesting... I thought we were just a bunch of hard working teachers... apparantly not. my Great grandfather owned goldmines.... weird eh? Its like I can really see my mom. instead of just living with her. sometimes I hate language barriers- if those weren't here I think i'd know my extended family a lot better.. and if they weren't on the other side of the world...or dead.

somehow I don't feel relaxed. I've been sleeping a lot, eating more.. hanging out some. but its like I have a constant crick in my neck. or I'm worrying about something.. but I don't know what. or I tell myself I don't know what I'm worrying about.

Tell me your stories, because I dont' have any of my own.

1 comments:

The Blog said...

Crash sucked.