CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lean on me...

I got stuck in an elevator this weekend for forty minutes. It was at capacity.... and then we stopped.. right on our floor and the door wouldn't open. Girls can be really annoying and shreiky. Thus, two girls started to freak out because of claustrophobia..and one girl thought it would be a good time to hope that she didn't throw up because she had eariler that day. It was actually rather fun.

I learned the Pretzel for real this time... and matt threw me around his waist. I love swing dancing.

I really can't write poetry.. I'll be glad when this unit is done in wills'.

We need to find a new Key Club Sponsor because Fox (dont' even say it Ian) is bailing on us. If I had gone to convention last year.. I would have been so much better with all of this stuff.

people gossip too much... and really.. I dont' know if its true.

oh the hipster girls from Cali... reminds me of joyce. and I really hate leggings.. and at the same time, I want a pair. kinda like gauchos, I think its something like they're so ugly they're cute. you know?

this year we raised about 13000 dollars for the school in Vietnam + the 28,000 from previous years. that's pretty awesome.

Riverton's Key Club is ridiculous. seriously. ridiculous. but next year Smoky's goign to Represent on the Board.

To two day weeks of school!

1 comments:

The Blog said...

Like a vise, baby!