CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 01, 2006

At the end of all things

SO I guess its over... with the exception of princeton.. who decided they'd only post through snail mail. It's kinda of a relief. Congratulations to everyone who got into fricken amazing schools. Somehow it feels like all of our hard work has payed off.. and well.. I have to say It feels pretty awesome to have such an amazing class of IB kids.

Only thing left is to keep my B in Calc, study for some tests, rock some golf-ness, finish the lit magazine, write, find a job, and smile :O)

SOmetimes I wish I were bettter at packaging myself on paper, but everything turned out well.

guess what? WE'RE GOING TO COLLEGE

2 comments:

Rabah said...

you make it seem like the rest of the year's gonna be easy-peasy. thanks.

we are going to college. and know what? i don't think it's gonna be all that bad.

Anonymous said...

Taifur has it right.

Come May, theres not a thing in the world that can bring you down. Enjoy it.

Where are you going to school?
-Vadim