CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

"like a sunset on another empty night"

It's funny when sleep doesn't help anymore- doesn't matter if its 2 hours or 15.. but i'm still sleepy, and I could still always sleep more.

I feel like I do alot once I get to school- everythign that I have to do jstu hits me, when as soon as I step into my car again... I stop thinking and just get super lethargic. maybe I shoudl live at school so I can be productive and psychotic all the time.

I just watched my first bit of olympics in probably about 6 or 8 years. I remmeebnr watching womens figure skating on my parents bed with my mom dad jen and janet all beneath the covers when I was maybe five or seven. Kinda wish I had the time to do that again.. though they no longer have a tv in their room.

Oh and I got an extra copy of the receipt :o) 25 dollars saved,... 10 more to go.

I need to... idk.. stand at the top of a mountain and scream for a good minute or two... and then fall backwards into a pile of snow.. and stare at running clouds laughing because I'm not anymore. just.. watching the running.

To the end- in hopes it comes quicker.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 4:40 in the morning. I am looking at my bed and realizing the next time I get to lay in it won't be until MAYBE 5 hours and 20 minutes from now. And even if I do get to lay there then, it won't be for any longer than 3 hours, at which point I have to wake up and take one of my exams. Then, time for dinner, and less than an hour and a half later, I go to my physics exam, for which I have 0 understanding of the course material. Being an engineer really isn't worth it.

:(