CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Don't wait for me.. I got a lot to do, got a lot to be

I was down to fifteen mines... and then the smiley face blewup and had x's for eyes. I'm gonna beat the expert level of that game oneday. One day soom.

I like the new sound to keasbey. the play between the horns on Walking Away got a lot better.

I'm at that place again where I'm sick of everyone and their crap that belongs on Planet lookatmelookatme. except for a couple of people.. me thinks its time for a getaway... which won't happen anytime soon.

Why is it.. i'm good at putting on practice greens and in my house.. and then start suckaroo-ing once i start actually playing? It starts tomorrow. I'm superdeeduper excited. Bring on the freshmen.. adn the golf balls.. and Alwin's crazy swings.

it jsut means that April first is that much closer.. and may too.

I need something like a carnival or another shortfilm festival or SOMETHING that isn't the movies or something I could do at anytime to give me a "hey... life isn't dry and meticulously draining you of joy"

Just stick me in an igloo in the middle of the Yukon. or give me New york, or Boston, or CHicago somewhere away from this egotistical shithole of a city with its festering teenagers and maybe when I come back after a week or two, I'll beable to say "It isn't as bad as I thought it was"

Jen was talking about us living together in the same city- raising kids together- being closer as sisters. Good idea... but i've got to move. wiggle room- trips to Barcelona, or Kyoto. Big trips.. I'll slip out of the manacles of settledness somehow. restless like thistle in the wind.

I miss Janet.

Don't cry emo kid.

2 comments:

Park said...

My personal minesweeper record
Beginner 10s
intermediate 59s
Expert 229s

try to beat that ;)

Rabah said...

i'm afraid of there being festering teenagers everywhere.

how's golf?