CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 13, 2006

He climbed down on the stars

I feel like I've been in fifth gear for over a week and a half. Yeah I got a rest this weekend, but didn't feel like it.

We sold about one hundred dollars worth of hershey's kisses.. which means abotu a 60 dollar profit. awesome. I lost one of my receipts.. not awesome.

I'm bitter about science bowl- what a bad way to end.

All I want is for everything to stop, and for me to just... golf.. and read.. and write..and hang out... and get into freaking college.

Can I be sleeping beauty and sleep for a hundred years? I'm ready.

Can't see me flying because all I'm doing is falling- and that's not even buzz lightyear with style business. just flailing, and failing.

breathing is good.

2 comments:

Rabah said...

i dunno about anyone else, but i kinda asked for some of my own stress. the rest of it just is.

i forgot about buying hugsandkisses for people. whoops.

i agree, breathing is good.

Park said...

meh... couldn't do any deliver.. -.-