CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

guess that didn't last long.

right now i'm debating sleeping or not. however, the actual topic of my IA is still up for grabs, as well.. i don't really know much at all about the middle east. so just becasue i'm reading a lot of good info on egypt and Nasser and stuff.. doens't mean that B and C are written.. so... can I do it all tomorrow before midnight? hopefully?

sleep deprivation really gets to me. one night its okay- but two and a half in a row? no. naps only help for the immidiate couple of hours after that when its this bad.

Its shocking to count how many months it had been before i had a real conversation with Chris yesternight. He's a good kid.

i'm tempted to leave off for tomorrow post 6.5 hours of sleep. Maybe not go to creative writing? idk. mentors? idk.

I have a kenkersore in my mouth. I haven't had one of those for a long time. it makes me clentch my jaw which probably isn't good for whatever's wrong wiht it.

bed? bed? bed.

I feel like a beetle under a ton of bricks.

Jason Mraz tells me to not worry my day away. Maybe i'll just frantically run my day away instead.

sorry for the disjointed nature of this post.

3 comments:

Rabah said...

i think i feel like a ladybug under a ton of bricks.

Jessica said...

I guess that means you're prettier than me.

Rabah said...

or that you're stronger than me.