CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 30, 2006

When the need comes around.

I think I'm going to try the old fashioned paper journal approach- You'd assume I'd be able to write more freely there- but I have this paranoia that someone is going to find it (where it's sitting on my desk) and look through it- so i write everything vaguely and don't have any space to reflect- but I do that here too. There is no difference.

I don't know.

I might be back in a week.

I'm in one of those moods where I want to curl up in a big chair with a mug of something and stare out at the rain, or a sunset/rise- but there is no rain/sunset/rise and no time to curl up into big chairs.

I have to move along and run around in circles- because that's what I expect out of myself.

"I'm never going to be good enough for you am I?"

1 comments:

Rabah said...

You got your curling up in a big chair. :)

Vague journal writing presents me with even more clarity than blogging. Go for it.