CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I guess it's present buying season.

And knowing that... I'm almost broke- Ian's birfday, Janet's birfday, Yang's birfday in February, screw March and mine, my mother's, Charlie's, (Hannah and Vince too) Foote's and Taifur's in April... and then School is done... done done done done done done done done.


I spent today sleeping... I ate some pizza...watched some crap and then fell back asleep ont he couch... and then ate dinner.. I am a bum. remember that brand of clothing? I used to have a pretty awesome sweatshirt as a kid from that company.

According to I-tunes, my most listened to song is 'The Silent Enigma' but I bet if it counted the songs I listen to in my car and in my bathroom... it wouldn't be- then again it might be 'opener' by Jimmy just because the first verse plays probably five times a morning due to my snooze hitting.

golf is starting! and I'm not going to be the only senior.. take THAT Alison and Amanda... who never read this anyway. Coach Steenrod is pretty awesome..

I'm really tempted to skip Denver Rescue Mission for Lit Club on Tuesday.... should I? hrmmmm....

Happy birfday Yesterday Joe- I hope I made it happier and not un-happier.

0 comments: