CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Going on a Date with Rabah Tomorrow (maybe)

"You are lucky to have so many beautiful butterflies around you. be nice to her especially, becuase you never know when she might fly away"

Casablanca is an experience, getting fed by the chef, having my hands washed by chris, the no utensils business, the amazing food, belly dancing, and races to finish the oranges. I'd say the money was worth it.

Tonight was pretty damn fun- swing dancing with himanchu, definitely the highlight of the dance. makes me miss my Texas boys.

I wanna cook more often, or rather, make things with food more often.

I wanna learn to belly dance

I wanna get into better shape

I wanna learn how to crump


My dad doesn't understand the beauty of waking up early for the simplicity of watching the sun rise from a place that's pretty amazing. pretty amazing. pretty amazing.

4 comments:

Misha said...

guess where I went yesterday for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE?!?!?!

dun dun dun....CHIPOTLE!!!

and it was, as you say, pretty amazing.

and then in the car we played 'under pressure' and i thought of you. i wanted to text you but my phone decided it hated me and died.

Special K said...

I can help you get in shape. Name the time and the place and I'll be there with you. Think of me as... a personal trainer.

Rabah said...

At least it'll still be pretty amazing later.

Anonymous said...

what is this crumping you speak of?