CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 06, 2006

You're not You anymore.

I don't know what happened this week. off moods everyday, unmotivated to do anything. Sorry to those of you who dont' want to hear it, but its not that time of month. I have no excuse. I'm not supposed to be crabby and easily pissed off.

I definitely caught myself in the act of immortalizing the people I don't see anymore. All their sins have washed away and all I can see is goodness. somewhere deep down, i know that's not true. They're People, jessica, remember that. They're not going to fix you.

All other times seem better than now, whether that's past or future.

I lost Bluebeard somewhere on Tuesday. There was an amazing doodle by sidney in it. What a freaking talented girl. And I wanna finish that book.

I'm in a mood for no reason. help me out.

I probably shouldn't post this.

"There's something wrong with that blood; I can see it."

2 comments:

Rabah said...

i'm afraid of that, of making people out to be more than they they are when i'd like them to be here and they aren't.

it's funny how much we think we know what people would say to us.

i'm in a mood, too. i thought it was just me. but i think it's okay. cause it means we know ourselves better than we thought.

listen to jack johnson. times like these. he makes stuff like this week make sense. at least for about 3 and a half minutes. :)

Special K said...

"I definitely caught myself in the act of immortalizing the people I don't see anymore. All their sins have washed away and all I can see is goodness. somewhere deep down, i know that's not true. They're People, jessica, remember that. They're not going to fix you."

That's so true. I treat my friends like gods. I put them on pedestals. I shouldn't. They're not better than me. They're people, just like me. They make mistakes, just like me. They can't fix all my problems, my life does not depend on their acceptance of me.

I'll get you a new copy of Bluebeard. Consider it an early birthday present. Or just a way to start repaying my debts to you.