CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Maybe...

It's interesting being around people you know you dont' necessarily have to see after the next eight weeks. Some of my friends haven't slept in quite a long time. I ont he other hand, sleep all too much. Today, I went to class... and then I slept until around 3:30. It was quite productive. Starting now, I'm going to start cracking down on school work for next year. I don't understand how summer is going by so fast. It's been awesome, but it would be so much better if I had more time to spend at home on swings, in parks, in movie theatres and at tea. Being away from my parents and my friends makes me appreciate you all so much more.

I'm contemplating a haircut. A really short one.

1 comments:

Special K said...

Get a bowl cut like when you were little. That would be. so. hot.