CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Delirium and Dream are always welcome.

Good fiction. It gives you that feeling of awe inside. Yesterday, I was reading "edie in winter" (kaile esp. should pick it up and read it, its by Nancy Reisman in Housefires), a requirment for my class.. and I feel as though I'm addicted to the feeling good fiction brings. its such a cocktail of poison and life. How inadaquacies talk to you, how any idea for any story now seems so juvenile and reminds you of everything else you've written. I have a story due by next thursday. I dont' know what to do. Sometimes I feel like if everyone kept reading, there'd always be something that will touch you, and keep touching you (in a completely non perverse way) and as many times as you read it, its there. a good movie does the same, but from books, its your own imagery, your own mind creating the picture projected onthe screen.
I hope one day I'll have that effect on someone.
Tengo un amigo que es de Equador, quisas el puede borrar mi accento, y podre` hablar mejor que ahora

"Unripe mind apples tumble screaming through the sky, and the stars gasp in brief flashes of pain and time" -Gaiman.

3 comments:

Special K said...

Due dates are garbage. You can't rush writing. You can't force writing. Or it too becomes garbage.

Lend it to me when you get back, you know me too well than to expect me to go out and get it ;-)

And stop with this away message nonsense. Get online and talk to me dammit.

That is all.

Jessica said...

no... I've read neverwhere though.

at least i'm not infront of my computer all day when I'm here Ki.

Special K said...

Meh, meh, I just want to talk to you.