CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The dorm life

Its nice to have the ability to run up the stairs barge in on 'the party room' and yell "I'm Done" and have a celebration after holing yourself in a room for a weekend stressing over writing a story. When I finish polishing it (its due tomorrow) I'll post it for you to read or not read.
The Party room, has been designated such because that's where everyone hangs out when they don't have any homework left.. except it sucks for the guys (max, sebas, jj) who live there. we probably would use the common room.. but no. becuase Straus' is the nicest, they use it for other functions.. boo.
Funny where inspiration hits. I've been moaning over this thing for about a week- and nothing- and then two nights ago I was talking about shooting ducks and wham. story idea.
I love our entryway. our proctor (RA) Matt is rediculously awesome,



these are some of the kids I live with from left (the half a face) and around: Jen, long, raye, rusty, (chong's forehead)jj, misha, christine, Hollen, tal, me, sebas(tian) and shonna.



a picture of me if you feel a need for my psychosis (Christine's in the background)

both of these were on the fourth at supposedly the best firework display ever.

I love how all I do is moon over story plots and read detective Noir novels while everyone else complains about the four hundred pages of reading in their art history book.

Leave a comment, they make me homesick

4 comments:

Special K said...

I love how all I do is moon over story plots

And that doesn't make you homesick?

My feelings remain the same as they have for the last however many years you've gone to summer school...

Whhhyyyyy?????

Nothing but love Jes, nothing but love. Now call me or something.

Teesa said...

Aw..jessi-la, you are too cute.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're having lots of fun :)
-hg

Misha said...

you spelled kristine wrong!