CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Beginnings

Beginnings are creatures of change. We don't always welcome it, but it happens infront of closed eyes before we accept what's happened. By then, It has moved on on cat like feet to leave us to it's offspring; the same, yet uncomfortably different. Beginnings are dashing, because of the uncertainy that it arrives arm in arm with; whereas, middles are boorish and endings are wretchedly nostalgic. Only when we are able to let go of the past and leave it as the past instead of the now we can start a new beginning. We never see it coming. Change jumps, clutching our heads and crawling through and oraface to the brain where its tantrums pain us until we awknowledge it. Despite our dislike for Beginnings, we smile secretly. The thrill has begun.

I enjoy Lit club a lot, I respect Murph as a writer and a teacher, and I feel I could learn a lot from her. Writing is my passion, no matter how disfunctional I may seem at it...

Song of the moment, The World You Love, Jimmy Eat World.

1 comments:

Matt said...

I wanna join lit club. Tell me about it.