CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

overachieving

Over winter break my sister talked me back into applying for summer school. I'm (still) really apprehensive of going. It's going to take up my whole summer. eight weeks, and for two weeks before that starts, I'm going to europe with Lauren and Malorie, so I'm only going to have about five days in good ol' Colorado. It really makes me sad to think that a lot of the people I got to know this year are leaving for college- and I won't see them on an almost day to day basis after my junior year is over. I have a feeling that next year is going to be filled to the brim with nostalgia.
Hopefully, as the stereotype goes, the freshmen to be sophomores (of next year) won't be able to find jobs or internships anywhere, and will come home and waste it with us newly graduated seniors (as of next year)
I think junior year so far has been one of the best years.
here's to things only getting better.

Currently playing; The End is Near- Five Iron Frenzy

3 comments:

Special K said...

If you don't think about it won't happen. Or so I like to believe.

Shit, I'm listening to Relient K. This isn't good.

My Friend said...

Don't worry JP, we'll be back, and you will most likely enjoy next year more so then you did this one.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm sure that He could still be at work. That would be so seemingly contradictory to so many things in the bible, like the six day creation, on the seventh day He rested and was done sort of thing. Whatcha think?