CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Smiles are for happy

Something I like to do- alot. is stretch out on either my carpet or on the wood of the kitchen and just listen to the silence.... or rather the ticking of clocks, or whirring of paused cd players and computers. Its a good place to think. I've re-realised (word?) that I love super talks in person about nothing and everything. Perhaps though.... I should unpin my heart from my sleeve and put it back into my chest cavity where it belongs.

I only got two (hopefully one) B's for Semestre 1.. happy day.

CD of the week Bjork; Medulla.

1 comments:

Matt said...

I'm quite sorry, but no, 're-realise' is not a word. In fact, in this great country, neither is 'realise'. You see, about 220 years ago, the late, great Noah Webster published his Blue Back Speller, the first American English dictionary...